Steps to enroll in UOS
Step 1: Register Online
- Create an Account: Click HERE. You will need this username and password to get into your online account.
- Fill out the online forms
- Submit your online enrollment forms.
- Online Enrollment Complete: Once your online enrollment is complete you will receive a welcome letter from UOS.
Step 2: Submit Documents
Please mail or fax copies of these items for each student.
- Proof of Residence (such as city utility bill)
- Official Birth Certificate
- Current Immunizations ( or exempt form)
- Special Education Papers if applicable (IEP, 504 Plan)
Send all paperwork to Utah Online School’s Office:
Utah Online School K-12
121 West Tabernacle
St. George, Utah 84770
Step 3: Prepare for placement
- Watch the placement video online. It will cover information needed for preparing for the school year and selecting your courses.
Step 4: Select Courses
- A list of available courses can be found HERE.
- Once you have looked over the course listings, you will need to email your UOS teacher to tell him/her that you are ready to complete your placement. Together with your teacher, you will select the desired courses according to your child’s learning level and abilities.
Want more information?
Watch an online information session video recording HERE about Utah Online School K-8.
Brooke Brown firstname.lastname@example.org